by Friday, September 10th. CD-ROM submissions can be dropped off at any of the three Bloomingfoods locations. Compact disks become the property of BCS, and your name, phone number, and email address should be written on the disk.
4. Label design must measure 3.5” x 5” in landscape format and be suitable for printing on white paper.
5. File formats accepted are .pdf, .eps, .tiff, .jpg.
6. Label design may incorporate both the Bloomingfoods name and logo (wheatshaft) and the Co+op, stronger together logo. Logos should be used in their original form and should not be altered or redrawn in any way. The logos are presented at the bottom of this posting.
7. All submissions become the property of Bloomington Cooperative Services.
8. Contest judges are: Bloomingfoods beer buyers Jason Hill and Amelia Williams, Una Winterman from Local First Indiana, and Art Sherwood from the BCS board of directors.
Labels will be produced in-house using Adobe® Acrobat and a mid-grade, color laser printer. Bloomingfoods will overlay a 1.25” x .75” barcode and price image onto the winning label design prior to printing. Contestants may include space for the barcode if desired and/or incorporate a 4-digit price field somewhere in the design. BCS reserves the right to run the contest again at some point in the future, retiring the winning label to our archive.